End-to-End Encryption Solutions for Enterprise, SME and Service Providers.
Senetas CN Series hardware encryption, CV Series virtual encryption and SureDrop secure file-sharing solutions are distributed exclusively (outside Australia & New Zealand) to Enterprise, SME and Service Provider customers by Thales.
Thales is the world’s largest data security company, offering the combined expertise of 80,000 employees and operations in 68 countries. It is a key player in keeping the public safe and secure, guarding vital infrastructure and protecting the national security interests of countries around the globe.
Thales partners and customers alike benefit from the addition of the Senetas end-to-end encryption solutions to the Thales portfolio of data protection products. Customers also benefit from access to the Thales global sales and technical support network.
Thales’s distribution and support delivers a wide range of benefits to customers and their partners:
- Convenient product availability and worldwide logistics
- On-site network security planning and advice services
- Up to 24/7 support and maintenance
- Guaranteed response times, tailored to customers’ needs
- Technical training (including support for changes among staff)
- Certified high-assurance hardware encryption solutions and planning for core IT infrastructure
- High-performance virtualised encryption solutions and planning for large scale WAN infrastructure
- Support for customers’ third party service providers (EG. Data Centre, Network and Cloud Service Providers)
- Remote and on-site support for national, multi-national and multi-site organisations
Thales also provides up to 24/7 support to all customers, their service providers and partners wherever their Senetas encryptors are deployed.
Businesses and governments rely on Thales to bring trust to the billions of digital interactions they have with people. Thales identity management and data protection technologies help banks exchange funds, people cross borders, energy become smarter and more. Over 30,000 organizations already rely on Thales solutions to verify the identities of people and things, grant access to digital services, analyze vast quantities of information and encrypt data.
Data Encryption and Key Management
Thales offers the only complete enterprise encryption portfolio that provides persistent protection of sensitive data at all critical points in its lifecycle. From the physical and virtual data center to the cloud, Thales solutions help organizations remain protected, compliant and in control of their data.
Thales solutions for data encryption, key management and hardware security modules enable organizations to secure sensitive data in databases, applications, storage systems, virtualized platforms and cloud environments and operate a robust, secure and scalable cryptographic infrastructure.