The global distribution agreement between Senetas and Gemalto delivers a wide range of benefits for both end users and channel partners.
Gemalto partners and customers alike benefit from the addition of the Senetas range of performance-leading, high-assurance and virtualised encryptors to the Gemalto portfolio of data protection products. Customers also benefit from access to the Gemalto global sales and technical support network.
What does global distribution and support from Gemalto mean?
- Convenient product availability and worldwide logistics
- On-site network security planning and advice services
- Up to 24/7 support and maintenance
- Guaranteed response times, tailored to customers’ needs
- Technical training (including support for changes among staff)
- Certified high-assurance hardware encryption solutions and planning for core IT infrastructure
- High-performance virtualised encryption solutions and planning for large scale WAN infrastructure
- Support for customers’ third party service providers (EG. Data Centre, Network and Cloud Service Providers)
- Remote and on-site support for national, multi-national and multi-site organisations
Gemalto is the world leader in digital security. Headquartered in Amsterdam, it employs more than 14,000 people across 49 countries.
Gemalto solutions are at the heart of modern life, from payment to enterprise security and the Internet of Things. Gemalto helps its customers to build trust and authenticity in their transactions and ensure that sensitive data is always protected, both on-premises and in the Cloud.
How does High Speed Encryption (HSE) fit in to the Gemalto security portfolio?
Safe-Guarding High-Value Data
Gemalto’s data-centric security solutions have enabled customers to adapt to the escalating internal and external threats to their high-value data and rapidly evolve to address new business requirements and compliance mandates.
Gemalto products deliver persistent protection of sensitive data throughout the information lifecycle by:
- Protecting identities of users and applications
- Securing transactions of critical, high-performance digital processes
- Encrypting data as it is created accessed, shared, stored, and moved
- Enabling cloud-based infrastructures through protection and control of data in virtual environments
- Protecting the value of intellectual property for independent software vendors
Gemalto serves customers in over 180 countries, across both commercial and government agencies. Many of the world’s leading global organisations rely on Gemalto to secure their high-value data.
Customers include Citigroup, Banamex, Bank of America, Gap, Netflix, Starbucks, Johnson and Johnson, Cisco, Dell and Hewlett-Packard.