Senetas end-to-end encryption solutions are distributed and supported internationally (outside Australia & New Zealand) by Thales.
The global distribution agreement between Senetas and Thales delivers a wide range of benefits for both end users and channel partners.
Thales partners and customers alike benefit from the addition of the Senetas range of performance-leading, high-assurance and virtualised encryptors to the Thales portfolio of data protection products. Customers also benefit from access to the Thales global sales and technical support network.
What does global distribution and support from Thales mean?
- Convenient product availability and worldwide logistics
- On-site network security planning and advice services
- Up to 24/7 support and maintenance
- Guaranteed response times, tailored to customers’ needs
- Technical training (including support for changes among staff)
- Certified high-assurance hardware encryption solutions and planning for core IT infrastructure
- High-performance virtualised encryption solutions and planning for large scale WAN infrastructure
- Support for customers’ third party service providers (EG. Data Centre, Network and Cloud Service Providers)
- Remote and on-site support for national, multi-national and multi-site organisations
Businesses and governments rely on Thales to bring trust to the billions of digital interactions they have with people. Thales identity management and data protection technologies help banks exchange funds, people cross borders, energy become smarter and more. Over 30,000 organizations already rely on Thales solutions to verify the identities of people and things, grant access to digital services, analyze vast quantities of information and encrypt data.
Data Encryption and Key Management
Thales offers the only complete enterprise encryption portfolio that provides persistent protection of sensitive data at all critical points in its lifecycle. From the physical and virtual data center to the cloud, Thales solutions help organizations remain protected, compliant and in control of their data.
Thales solutions for data encryption, key management and hardware security modules enable organizations to secure sensitive data in databases, applications, storage systems, virtualized platforms and cloud environments and operate a robust, secure and scalable cryptographic infrastructure.