Senetas would like you to be among the first to receive news about our products, services and events, and papers about data-in-motion security and technical issues.
We communicate with you in various ways; including email, social media, phone, in person and through our websites (Sites) announcements pages, but only if you would like us to contact you.
Your privacy is important to us, which is why we make sure you are always in control of what we do with your personal information and how we communicate with you.
Because Senetas cybersecurity products are distributed, sold and supported in all international markets (outside Australia and New Zealand) you may be contacted by Distributor on our behalf. This helps us provide you with information most helpful to you.
Our contact promise
- Tips and guidance to help you get the best from our products and services
- Information about data-in-motion security and our products’ benefits
- Information including news about cybersecurity leadership, advances and events
- Details of new products and services, or upgrades to our products and services
- Company news and events you may wish to know about
- Requests for your feedback.
We will make every effort to ensure our contact with you is relevant, valuable and, if possible, based on the information you provide.
You may opt out at any time. However, please remember, if you do opt out of receiving our information you may miss useful data security information and news.
Privacy and compliance
We will never share your information to unrelated third parties.
Please let us know if your details change, so that we may stay in touch; firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated 30 August 2023