FIPS, CC and NATO Certified Encryption Solutions for Government & Defence Data Networks
Senetas CN Series hardware encryption, CV Series virtual encryption and SureDrop secure file-sharing solutions are distributed exclusively (outside Australia & New Zealand) to US and other countries’ Government departments, agencies and defence forces by Thales Defense and Security Inc (TDSI).
Thales is the world’s largest data security company, offering the combined expertise of 80,000 employees and operations in 68 countries. It is a key player in keeping the public safe and secure, guarding vital infrastructure and protecting the national security interests of countries around the globe.
TDSI’s distribution and support delivers a wide range of benefits to Government and Defence customers, their service providers and partners:
- Convenient product availability and worldwide logistics
- On-site Ethernet network security planning and advice services
- Up to 24/7 support and maintenance
- Guaranteed response times, tailored to departments’ and agencies’ needs
- Technical training (including support for changes among US Government technical staff)
- Layer 2 Ethernet network encryption security planning – encryption security advice for network changes, expansion etc.
- Support for third party service providers (E.G. Data Centre, Network and Cloud Service Providers and other partners)
- Remote and on-site support.
TDSI also provides up to 24/7 support to all customers, wherever their Senetas solutions are deployed.
For further details about TDSI and its eSecurity Federal portfolio, click here.
The Thales Data Security Platform
Thales eSecurity Federal offers powerful technology solutions that feature a complete range of hardware security module, encryption, digital signing, key management, tokenization, access and privileged user control solutions.
- Integrated technology provides advanced data encryption with policy-based access controls for the widest range of servers, applications and environments
- Centralized key management enables organizations to address security policies and compliance mandates across databases, files and big data environments, regardless of asset location – virtual, physical, or cloud
- High scalability with products that can be deployed individually while centralizing management access and oversight
- A single platform, management and infrastructure set for all solutions that reduces the cost and complexity of protecting data
TO CONTACT SENETAS
All Inquiries: email@example.com
Technical Support: firstname.lastname@example.org